[KeTCindy 00563] 1/27(月)Vallejoさんとのセミナー@東邦大のご案内

野田健夫 noda @ c.sci.toho-u.ac.jp
2020年 1月 11日 (土) 15:19:50 JST

KeTCindyメーリングリストの皆様

東邦大学の野田健夫です。
この度、メキシコのサン・ルイス・ポトシ自治大学のVallejo教授の来日に合わせ、1月27日(月)の午後に下記のセミナーを行います。
皆様のご参加を心よりお待ちしております。
(参加費無料・参加登録不要です)

野田健夫

Seminar on Mathematics Education and Computer Softwares 2019

日時:2020年1月27日(月) 14:00~17:00
会場:東邦大学習志野キャンパス理学部IV号館3階4350セミナー室
 アクセスマップ:https://www.toho-u.ac.jp/accessmap/narashino\_campus.html
 キャンパスマップ:https://www.toho-u.ac.jp/campuslife/caminfo/narasino.html
ホームページ:http://www.lab2.toho-u.ac.jp/sci/c/math/toho200127seminar.html

Program
14:00-14:30 Setsuo Takato (Toho University)
Call of Free Mathematica Engine from KeTCindy

Abstract: Wolfram Research launched Free Wolfram Engine for Developers
on May in 2019. Recently the function set to call this engine has been
implemented to KeTCindy. It mainly consists of Wlfun, Wltex and
CalcbyW corresponding to Mxfun, Mxtex and CalcbyM in case of Maxima. I
will explain how to use them and show some examples.

14:30-15:00 Takeo Noda (Toho University)
TBA

15:00-15:30 Coffee and Discussions

15:30-16:00 Shin-ichi Yasutomi (Toho University)
3n+1 problem over F_2[x], Cas and Mathematical education

16:00-17:00 Jose A. Vallejo (State University of San Luis Potosi)
Going beyond maths: New challenges for the KeTCindy team

Abstract: KeTCindy has come to a degree of maturity where applications
beyond mathematics are plausible. In this talk, I will comment on some
problems coming from physics and engineering which I think could be
successfully tackled and then ported to the classroom.

以上